Ha Long Bay 1 Day
7 hours with 5-star boat
and Limousine bus
Stella Maris Cruise offers the longest route with high-class and luxurious decoration space cruise for your Halong Bay trip.
Pictures and activities:
7.30 – 8.00: Our bus and guide will pick you up at
- Your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter area)
- Our office at 31 Hang Phen street, Hoàn Kiem Dist
- Hanoi Opera House
We will depart to visit Ha Long Bay, one of the natural wonders of the world.
10:00 – 10:30: Upon arrival at Tuan Chau harbour, you will check-in and get on board the cruise then starts a trip to discover the World Heritage. Meet our cruise crew and enjoy welcome drink.
10:30 – 11:30: Enjoy welcome drink. The cruise departs from Tuan Chau harbor for a joyful journey to discover the beauty of the world heritage Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you will have chance to pass through the grandeur of the legendary bay with thousands of limestone islands such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock and especially Thumb Rock – a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in the ancient bay
12:00: Have a huge buffet lunch with variety of dishes including seafood and Vietnamese traditional food
13:00: Stop at Bo Hon Island. Our tour guide will take you to Sung Sot Cave/Surprising Cave, the largest and the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay. After about 200 steps under forest canopy, the entrance of the cave shows up. A paradise of appear in front of you. You will discover the cave in about 45 minutes before getting back to the cruise (For other tourists whom can’t walk much, you can stay on cruise, chilling out on the sundeck)
14:00: Say goodbye to Sung Sot Cave, cruise heads to Luon Cave. In this area, it’s time for you to heat up with kayaking (about 30 minutes kayaking).
15:00: Stop at Titop Island. On this small island, you can climb halfway up the mountain to enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay. Looking down from high above gives you a wonderful sensation; at the same time offers you a spectacular view of every corner of the bay.
16:00: After that, you will get back to cruise and ready for our Sunset Party. Vietnamese tea, coffee, fresh fruits and snacks will be served when you’re relaxing on the sundeck. On the way back, cruise will pass by Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful spot in the bay
17:30-18:00: Arrive in Tuan Chau port. Thank you for choosing Stella Maris Daily Cruise for your holiday in Vietnam. See you in the next journey.
Note: Due to operation or weather conditions, itineraries and food may change without prior notice. Thank you for your kind understanding!
18.00: Take the bus back to Hanoi.
20.30 – 21.00: We drop you off at your hotel or the place you want in Hoan Kiem Old Quarter area
- Full transfers by A/C tourist bus.
- Mineral water on bus.
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district).
- Boat trip.
- Entrance fee.
- Lunch (Vietnamese food or vegetarian food).
- English speaking guide.
- Drinks on meals.
- Personal expenses/tip for driver and tour guide.
- What not mentioned clearly.
- Kayak or Bamboo boat (If you want, you can pay to us or your guide when you arrive Ha long bay.
HOW TO PAY:
– Contact us via what’s app to register specific number information and departure date. We will guide you to pay online by visa card or bank transfer.
– If you come directly to our company’s office at 31 Hang Phen, Hoan Kiem. Please present the promo code: THESINH-ONLINE31 to receive the above promotion price.
OUR OFFICE PHOTO: