LA PANDORA CRUISES
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
(Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay)
La Pan Dora Cruises combines modern beauty and comfort with 10 en-suite fully equipped spacious cabins, bars, elegant dining area and spectacular sundecks.
Come on, let’s see what La Pandora cruise 5-star has !
Pictures and activities:
DAY 01: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (Lunch – Dinner)
08:30: Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way.
12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by tender of La Pandora cruises. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
13:00: A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit.
15:30: The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes. We progress to Ong Cam Area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Ha Long bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
17:30 Back to La Pandora Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary Sunset Party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruit.
19:00: Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. After dinner, retiring to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, wifi access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
DAY 02: Dark & Bright Cave – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast – Lunch)
06:00: Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
07:00: Light breakfast, coffee and tea served.
08:00: Visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:15: Back to our La Pandora Cruise, relax before checking out.
10:15: Join cooking demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
10:45: Lunch is served on board.
11:00-11.30: Disembark at the Tuan Chau marina by tender.
11.30-12.00: 1Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi (if you wan from us)
15:00 – 15:30: Arrival back at your hotel or home.
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin.
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- Hi – class A/C shuttle bus (round trip).
- All meals on board (02 Lunches, 01dinner, 01 breakfast).
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
- Cooking demonstrations.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Kayaking, Tai chi exercise, Local rowing boat, swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Wi-Fi access.
- Beverages, tips, and gratuities.
- Personal expenses
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Children under 4 years old: Free, sharing the service with parents. (two adults can only be accompanied by 1 child for free, the 2nd child is charged 75% of the cost
- Children from 5 to 9 years old: 75% of the cost. Share room with parents.
- Children from 10 years old: 100% as a adult.
HOW TO PAY:
– Contact us via what’s app to register specific number information and departure date. We will guide you to pay online by visa card or bank transfer.
– If you come directly to our company’s office at 31 Hang Phen, Hoan Kiem. Please present the promo code: THESINH-ONLINE31 to receive the above promotion price.
OUR OFFICE PHOTO: