Ha NOI SAPA 3 NIGHTS – 2 DAYS
OVER NIGHT AT HOTEL
By Bus or Train
FIRST NIGHT: OVER NIGHT ON BUS or TRAIN
Option by sleeper bus: 21.00 -21.30: Pick you up from your hotel in Ha Noi old quarter go to Sapa. Over night on Sleeping Bus
Option by train: 20.30 – 21.00: Pick you up from your hotel in Ha Noi old quarter to Ha Noi Train Station. Or you can go directly to Hanoi Railway Station (120 Le Duan Street – Ha Noi). Over night on train.
DAY 1: SAPA TOWN – CAT CAT VILLAGE (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Am: Pick up you from Bus Station/Train station to Hotel.
First of all, get shower, luggage store and then enjoy breakfast
Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydropower station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12.00: Break for lunch
Pm: Free time visit Fansipan Legend with cable car for an amazing trip to reach the Indochina Roof, 3143m above the sea level: Starting by cable car and step up to the Peak, enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes from the high.(Cable car not includeed)
18.00: Have dinner and free time in sapa town. Overnight in Hotel.
DAY 2: SAPA TOWN – HAM RONG MOUTIAN or LAO CHAI VILLAGE (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
7.00: Have breakfast.
We have 2 options:
OPT1: Visit Ham Rong moutian:
8.30: You will explore Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled and spectacular scenery. Here, you can enjoy many kinds of colorful flowers in Indochian Orchid Garden. Passing two Heaven Gates, visitors will reach the top of Ham Rong which is called Pitch Cloud and have a panoramic view of Sapa.
Have lunch and free time in sapa town: Explore the Church and Lake, enjoy at the coffee shop,…
OPT2: Trekking explore Lao Chai Villlage.
8.00: Begin trekking from Sapa towards the South East of Sapa alongside Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai village of the H’Mong minority.
12.00: Have picnic lunch in the Black H’Mong house, discover their daily life style and enjoy landscape. Then get bus back to Sapa town.
Option return by bus:
Pm: Have dinner at restaurant, and free time to relax, massage, shop for souvenirs.
21.30-22.00: Get on sleeper bus back to Ha Noi
About 4.30 – 5.00 am: Arrive Ha Noi old quater. Finish tour.
Option return by train:
17.00-17.30: Tranfer you to train station.Have dinner at restaurant. And free time to relax
20.00-20.30: Get on sleeping train back to Ha Noi.
About 5.00 – 5.30 am. Arrive Ha Noi train station. Finish tour.
- Accommodation: 1 night hotel
- Full meals as mentioned on the tour program
- English – speaking guides.
- Entrance fees.
- Sleeper bus 2 ways or 2 ways train (depending on your choice)
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly
- Fansipan Cable car
- Children under 4 years old: Free, sharing the service with parents. (two adults can only be accompanied by 1 child for free, the 2nd child is charged 75% of the cost)
- Children from 5 to 9 years old: 75% of the cost. Share room with parents.
- Children from 10 years old: 100% as a adult.
HOW TO PAY:
– Contact us via what’s app to register specific number information and departure date. We will guide you to pay online by visa card or bank transfer.
– If you come directly to our company’s office at 31 Hang Phen, Hoan Kiem. Please present the promo code: THESINH-ONLINE31 to receive the above promotion price.
OUR OFFICE PHOTO: