Ha NOI – SAPA TREKKING
3 NIGHTS – 3 DAYS
By Bus or Train
FIRST NIGHT: OVER NIGHT ON BUS or TRAIN
Option by sleeper bus: 21.00 -21.30: Pick you up from your hotel in Ha Noi old quarter go to Sapa. Over night on Sleeping Bus
Option by train: 20.30 – 21.00: Pick you up from your hotel in Ha Noi old quarter to Ha Noi Train Station. Or you can go directly to Hanoi Railway Station (120 Le Duan Street – Ha Noi). Over night on train.
DAY 1: SAPA TOWN – LAO CHAI – TA VAN (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Am: Pick up you from Bus Station/Train station to Hotel.
First of all, get shower, luggage store and then enjoy breakfast
8.00: Start trek down to YlinhHo and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
– After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay.
– Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) – Giang Ta Chai. Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Dzay minority, with your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
– Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural….
DAY 2: SAPA TOWN – GIANG TA CHAI VILLLAGE – SU PAN VILLAGE (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
– In the early morning you will be sure to be woken up by the households but lucky to see how is their daily life for a new day coming. Then have breakfast.
– Start a new trek into Hoang Lien Son National Park by more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted further your eyes sigh. Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and then continue that trail to Su Pan village for lunch.
– Enjoy magnificent view of Ban Ho valley or visit some local houses of the Tay and then a standby car to return to Sapa.
Free time visit sapa town with Sapa lake – sapa church or relax, massage, shopping in Sapa town
Over night at hotel
DAY 3: SAPA TOWN – CAT CAT VILLAGE (Breakfast – Lunch )
8.00-8.30: Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydropower station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12.00: Break for lunch
13.30 -14.00: Get on sleeper bus back to Ha Noi
- Accommodation: 1 night hotel – 1 night dorm homestay
- Full meals as mentioned on the tour program
- English – speaking guides.
- Entrance fees
- Sleeper bus 2 ways or 1 way train + 1 way bus (depending on your choice)
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly
- Children under 4 years old: Free, sharing the service with parents. (two adults can only be accompanied by 1 child for free, the 2nd child is charged 75% of the cost)
- Children from 5 to 9 years old: 75% of the cost. Share room with parents.
- Children from 10 years old: 100% as a adult.
HOW TO PAY:
– Contact us via what’s app to register specific number information and departure date. We will guide you to pay online by visa card or bank transfer.
– If you come directly to our company’s office at 31 Hang Phen, Hoan Kiem. Please present the promo code: THESINH-ONLINE31 to receive the above promotion price.
OUR OFFICE PHOTO: