SAPA TREKKING – FANSIPAN PEAK
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
DAY 1: HA NOI – SAPA TOWN – FANSIPAN PEAK (Lunch – Dinner )
6.30 -7.00: Pick you up from Ha Noi go to Sapa by bus.
13.00: Arrive Sapa town, we have lunch at the restaurant.
Pm: Visit Fansipan Legend with cable car for an amazing trip to reach the Indochina Roof, 3143m above the sea level: Starting by cable car and step up to the Peak, enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes from the high
18.00: Have dinner and free time in sapa town. Overnight in Hotel.
DAY 2: SAPA TOWN – LAO CHAI VILLAGE – TA VAN VILLAGE (Breakfast – Lunch -Dinner)
Enjoy breakfast at restaurent.
8.00: Start trek down to YlinhHo and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
– After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay.
– Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) – Giang Ta Chai. Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Dzay minority, with your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
– Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural….
DAY 3: GIANG TA CHAI VILLLAGE – SU PAN VILLAGE (Breakfast – Lunch)
– In the early morning you will be sure to be woken up by the households but lucky to see how is their daily life for a new day coming. Then have breakfast.
– Start a new trek into Hoang Lien Son National Park by more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted further your eyes sigh. Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and then continue that trail to Su Pan village for lunch.
– Enjoy magnificent view of Ban Ho valley or visit some local houses of the Tay and then a standby car to return to Sapa.
16.00: Get on sleeping bus back to Ha Noi.
21.30: You will be arrive in Hanoi. End tour.
- Accommodation: 1 night 3-star hotel and 1 night dorm homestay
- Full meals as mentioned on the tour program
- English – speaking guides.
- Entrance fees
- Fansipan Cable Car – Muong Hoa train
- Drinks on meals.
- Personal expenses/tip for driver and tour guide.
- What not mentioned clearly.
- Children under 4 years old: Free, sharing the service with parents. (two adults can only be accompanied by 1 child for free, the 2nd child is charged 75% of the cost)
- Children from 5 to 9 years old: 75% of the cost. Share room with parents.
- Children from 10 years old: 100% as a adult.
HOW TO PAY:
– Contact us via what’s app to register specific number information and departure date. We will guide you to pay online by visa card or bank transfer.
– If you come directly to our company’s office at 31 Hang Phen, Hoan Kiem. Please present the promo code: THESINH-ONLINE31 to receive the above promotion price.
OUR OFFICE PHOTO: